We have a wide selection of textbooks which are available to rent. Any book available for rental will have the option online or a "Rent It" tag on the shelf.
Ordering online? No problem, any book that is available as a rental will have a "USED RENTAL" or "NEW RENTAL" option which you can add to your cart.
-SUMMER NO RETURNS
-Spring Rental Returns Due Back 1/28/2020
-Rentals due back by 6/1/2020
Greetings WCU Students,
Due to WCU’s transition to Alternative Modes of Instruction for the remainder of the semester, we are altering our rental return procedure for the Spring 2020 term. The WCU Campus Store is closed to the public until further notice.
We have decided having the rental returns shipped back to us would be the best manageable way. Since, the Campus is closed to the public and to most employees, we were challenged to come up with a destination that is open reliably everyday. Therefore, we are asking that you send your rentals back to the location below, and NOT to the WCU Campus Store or any other University address.
Please note that due to these changes the Rental Return Date Deadline has been changed to 6/1/20. All books must be shipped back before 6/1/20.
Please read the following directions carefully.
Before shipping (USING THE ADDRESS BELOW)
1. Please check your email for the textbook information of the titles you have rented.
2. Please include with the textbooks you ship, your Name, Student ID and Phone Number (If you do not follow this step, we will have no way of identifying whose rentals are in the shipment)
3. Please copy the UPS Tracking Number of your package and store it somewhere safe, in case we need to reference it in the future.
4. Due to the unforeseen circumstances in the change in rental policy, the WCU Campus Store will be happy to issue store credit (in the form of a gift card) to any student who brings in their UPS GROUND shipping receipt for rental books, once the store is open to the public again.
5. Please ship UPS GROUND to:
ATTN: WCU RENTAL RETURN
929 S.High Street #101-316
West Chester, PA 19382
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unforeseen circumstances. Please check our Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for updates on the WCU Campus Store
Please remember to return your books by 6/1/2020 to avoid paying the replacement cost of the textbook. Below is a list of the textbooks that should be returned to the WCU Campus Store and the fees that may be charged if they are not returned
by the due date 6/1/2020.
We wish you the best with the remainder of the semester and Stay Safe,
WCU Campus Store Staff
If you do not return the rented textbooks by the due date, 6/1/2020, we make 3 attempts to charge the securing credit card you provided at the time of purchase for the fees as indicated above. After 3 failed attempts your account will be sent to the collection agency, Coast Professional, Inc.
You have entered into a rental agreement with our bookstore to loan you one copy of a selected title. Rental textbooks are the intellectual property of the author(s) and are copyrighted by the author(s) or publishers. Textbooks rentals are not to be reproduced. The rental agreement is only effective for the current semester. Per terms of this agreement, you are responsible for the following:
- I understand that all titles for rent are property of the bookstore.
- Materials are returned in the appropriate condition: clean, without writing or highlighting, and without notes. You agree to be billed for the full publisher’s price of the materials if any of the items are damaged or missing.
- Materials are returned on or before the date they are due. You agree to be billed for the price of the materials if they are not returned on time.
- If you wish to keep your rental materials, the rental fee will be applied to the price of the items you want to own.
eBooks are completely digitalized textbooks and can be accessed by logging into your account on our website. They are digital versions of printed textbooks enhanced with features such as note taking, highlighting, high speed search, and printing.
eBooks are convenient, good for the environment and your budget, delivered to your desktop, and accessible across all of your mobile devices.
Access Your eBook
Here is how you can purchase and access your eBook:
Windows 7, MAC OSX, Free eReader Software
Online - Safari 5, Google Chrome 25
Offline - Firefox, Internet Explorer
Email: [email protected]
eBook Return Policy
eBooks can be returned within the return period at the beginning of the semesters.
In order to return the eBook, the eBook must not have been activated or downloaded.
Please not that eBooks are not eligible for buyback.
Please note that printing and expiration restrictions are set by the publishers and NOT by the WCU Campus Store.
110 W. Rosedale Ave.
West Chester, PA 19383